Retired Bookah Syndicate [YaWn]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haters Made Us Famous

HomeBookah CentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tumla
Scrub

La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE] Empty
PostSubject: La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE]   La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE] EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 12:41

As a master guild of "La Lumière de l'Espoir" [LLE], I would like to apply for Yawn alliance.

Here is a screen of the roster:

La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE] Yawn10

-Tell us about your guild and when was it created?

[LLE] was at the beginning a Luxon Title guild. It has turned into a SC guild for more than a year now. As you can see, there are not a lot of members in our guild cause we prefer to optimize the level of each instead of getting too much low level players.

-What activities does your guild do on a regular basis?

We usually run every evening from 8 pm to 4 am (for those who are nolife as me:p). We are more experienced in terraway (27 min run) with guys who can achieve UWG, T1 and T2 in 10 min. We also usually do Fowsc T3 or T4 way (15 min run), and DOA Trenchway where we need to practice more.

-How does your guild recruit?

If a player wanna come in our guild, he has to apply in our forum first. According to his qualifications, we do some test runs with him.

-Why do you want to join our Alliance?

Since the disban of zraw alliance, we are looking for a new one with which we could join for DOA, UW, FOW, DEEP and URGOZ runs. Moreover, some guilds of your alliance such as HRUU where in the same alliance than us. We used to do some good runs with them, so we would like to carry on with.

-What can you offer this Alliance?

We can offer good players for UW who can do quite good job like UWG, vale, T1 and T2 in 10 min, in FOWSC too and in other SC runs.

-Include any other information you think would help us to make our decision

I think you could get some good appreciations from some guilds of your alliance about us, since we were previously together.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you need other information about us.

Regards.

Tumla.
Back to top Go down
Power
Scrub
Power

PostSubject: Re: La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE]   La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE] EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 13:13

+1 for flattery

~Power from [HRUU]
Back to top Go down
Skeet
UW GOD

PostSubject: Re: La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE]   La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE] EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 14:48

Everything looks decent, but please bare in mind that we are 10/10 at this very moment
Back to top Go down
Tumla
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE]   La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE] EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 14:59

Once I have heard that zraw has been kicked from you alliance, I have applied for it. I let this application available in case you have a free place .

Tumla.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Beckah Rages as Emo
Aero

PostSubject: Re: La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE]   La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE] EmptyFri Jul 08 2011, 18:50

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE]   La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE] Empty

Back to top Go down

La Lumière de l'Espoir [LLE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retired Bookah Syndicate [YaWn] :: Public Forums :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: