Retired Bookah Syndicate [YaWn]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haters Made Us Famous

HomeBookah CentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caelum Infinitum [ode]

Go down 
+3
Drizzt
barbie
Hansbaer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hansbaer
Scrub

Caelum Infinitum [ode]  Empty
PostSubject: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 15:28

Post a screen shot of your roster.
Photobucket
members are just mules Smile

-Tell us about your guild and when was it created?
was created ... 3 years ago ... i think ... was made cuz we had some friends splitted around so we decided to make a guild. the guild was bigger 2 years back but then we made another guild [Shh] and now after many ppl left for aion and such we came back to ode.
the guild is just a bunch of friends and we like to do SCs, especially Deep Wink

-What activities does your guild do on a regular basis?
We do: Deep, FoW, Dungeons
Dungeons mainly manlyway (100b spike) cuz we think sinway is boring. we do some sinway too but not much

-How does your guild recruit?
not at all if we dont make new friends Smile

-Why do you want to join our Alliance?
because we have tried to make our own alliance which didnt work out so well cuz most good guilds have an ally already and dont wanna leave it. but mainly we think u have good guilds and we fit in there perfectly to make some speedy SCs. we need an ally because we are sick of "pug runs" which suck mostly.

-What can you offer this Alliance?
we can teach ppl how to do Deep, incase u dont know yet, or can just make runs faster Wink
also ppl in this guild have made many FoW, Deep, Urgoz, kath, bogroots records already so we know what we are doing so im thinking we can help in pretty much any area Smile

-Include any other information you think would help us to make our decision
well even tho we are just a pretty small guilds the ppl in ode are very exped in every area in gw ... even doa even tho we dont do that much ... and we dont have any "pugs" who need to learn much.
so imo there are no negative aspects besides our size maybe Smile

id be happy to see you all ingame soon Smile
Back to top Go down
barbie
Queen B
barbie

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 15:30

i worry about the size some, but i also see some familiar names which makes me Very Happy ive heard rumors that some of the ppl from Shh are coming back to ode? if you guys come here, do you see the guild growing again?
Back to top Go down
Hansbaer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 15:36

well 2 have joined already but not sure if others will follow ... im not begging for anyone Smile its up to them.
and tbh back in the days when we were recruiting ... even tho we only took rly rly good ppl ... i didnt feel good with it because they still fucked up alot and i hate it when there are ppl in ur guild u dont rly know.
anyhow im not gonna go to toa and recruit ... so its not gonna grow like that. but if ppl from Shh or friends we have made during the years would like to join they are sure welcome.
Back to top Go down
barbie
Queen B
barbie

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 15:40

God i hope u wouldnt spam recruit, weall know what u end up with when u do that..
Back to top Go down
Hansbaer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 15:43

uhh yea u end up with pugs from toa who dont know anything but eoe in fow ... wohoo

and thats the LAST thing i want ... after the game is getting dead more and more we need a new ally to do stuff with cuz my FL is so small now Sad
Back to top Go down
Drizzt
I've seen Barbie's boobs
I've seen Barbie's boobs
Drizzt

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 19:58

barbie wrote:
God i hope u wouldnt spam recruit, weall know what u end up with when u do that..

I should go make a guild named This is What Happens From Spam Recruiting [KISS] or something >.>

Looks good other than size....
Back to top Go down
Hansbaer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 20:25

Drizzt wrote:
I should go make a guild named This is What Happens From Spam Recruiting [KISS] or something >.>

lol i might actually make that guild as luxon dump guild if we can join ur ally Very Happy pro idea

and why does no1 like our size Sad ... i mean ofc for women size always matter but for men? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hansbaer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 20:29

btw already recruited 1 new person Razz from Shh Wink
Back to top Go down
barbie
Queen B
barbie

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 20:39

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Missy
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 07:53

This all depends what you want in Alliance, 20 man guild of known exp or 70+ highly active Guild

I dont think size matters its the quality, and its like any Guild that reforms its not long b4 all the old members start reappearing.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
barbie
Queen B
barbie

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 08:55

i very much agree with missy,

im still waiting on everyone in the alliance to get the opportunity to look at both apps, which in my opinion are both strong.
Back to top Go down
Drizzt
I've seen Barbie's boobs
I've seen Barbie's boobs
Drizzt

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 12:47

Missy wrote:
This all depends what you want in Alliance, 20 man guild of known exp or 70+ highly active Guild

I dont think size matters its the quality, and its like any Guild that reforms its not long b4 all the old members start reappearing.

Just my opinion.

I agree however if say, everyone of those 20 people are only on during euro hours and no ones on during american hours then whats the point? I'm not on to see the activity level most of the time during euro hours but Im sure its rather lacking and while they would help with that it doesnt do much good if they dont play outside guild because theres not enough other people on.
Back to top Go down
Hansbaer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 13:01

erm ... dunno what u mean tbh ... we wanna join ur ally because we are lacking people for stuff alot ... because ppl arent on at the same time. so its not that we dont play "outside" the guild. also we are on during american time too ... because theres 1 american plus its summer Wink and on weekends anyhow
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
Admin
Admin
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 13:09

I remember ode back from when SCAR was still leading an alliance. Yall were always fun to play with. /accept
Back to top Go down
shadow
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 16:45

ode is super kewl, they make super cool deep runs with people with no clue what they are doing
<----
Caelum Infinitum [ode]  483324993
Back to top Go down
Hullzi Bullz
Zeke would date me
Zeke would date me
Hullzi Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 18:02

I like that you do deep, we need to get that in to this ally, but the size makes me think...
Back to top Go down
Hansbaer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 19:10

3 more ppl joined us from Shh today Very Happy Shh is dead now Surprised
Back to top Go down
barbie
Queen B
barbie

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 19:42

This makes me happy u are coming together again
Back to top Go down
Hullzi Bullz
Zeke would date me
Zeke would date me
Hullzi Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  EmptyTue Jun 21 2011, 09:19

Hansbaer wrote:
3 more ppl joined us from Shh today Very Happy Shh is dead now Surprised

/yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caelum Infinitum [ode]    Caelum Infinitum [ode]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Caelum Infinitum [ode]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retired Bookah Syndicate [YaWn] :: Public Forums :: Guild Applications-