Retired Bookah Syndicate [YaWn]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haters Made Us Famous

HomeBookah CentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Know We Are [KewL]

Go down 
+5
Skeet
Padre
Kaiko
barbie
Rogeerr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogeerr
Scrub

You Know We Are [KewL] Empty
PostSubject: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 09:16

You Know We Are KewL (the old I Are Harry Potter KewL) Application for the YaWn ally.

You Know We Are [KewL] 2i8hx5c

You Know We Are [KewL] 5ounw6
You Know We Are [KewL] 106eeqb
You Know We Are [KewL] R9qrt4
You Know We Are [KewL] 5f0rw5

You Know We Are [KewL] 1ewhzd

As I said before we are the old I are harry potter KewL. Sin Sinatra felt like reopening KewL and did this on 4-21.
We started really good in my opinion from day one, alot of old members, close friends and exp players joined us right away and are still in KewL. Sinatra had only the intentions to reopen KewL he didn't wanna stay for a long time so he gave me the lead over KewL somewhere around 5-10 I think.

We have around 90 members in KewL atm, around 60 of them are very loyal and exp they wouldn't leave me, or it must be for a very good reason they can always come back to KewL, not like other people. The others only did Dungeon SCs and are practising in FoW/UW.

Im try to keep the activity high in KewL, when people are more then a week offline we will just say goodbye to them. They can always come back when they think they have time to play again.

We have been busy last two weeks to make a nice forum, It's open for members for 3 days now still a bit empty but we are filling it up with important topics and builds whenever we have some spare time to do this.

You Know We Are [KewL] 2ppkc2c

Fmaw ash/mesWay
Slavers Ash/mesWay
UW Tway
FoW DwG/Mess Spike T4/5/Sinway ManlyWay

Are the most common, but we also like to do things like Arachni, Kath, SoO and so on.

You Know We Are [KewL] 34riyb6

Using Forums, got a thread going on Guru atm.
Asking Friends or Friends of friends if they are interested in joining a SC guild.
Me and my Co-leader sometimes start a PUG run and if we see some are good players we try to get them into KewL, hehe.

We are looking for players that have Exp in FoW or UW and EotN. We don't invite players with 0 knowledge about SC's.

You Know We Are [KewL] 294nj9g

We've been looking for a good and active SC ally since day one. We had like 10 different allies already, and most of them were below our level or inactive.

The possibility to start more UW/FoW runs coz with the allys we had its almost impossible to get more then 2 runs going >.<..
Also we dont do DoA runs and we have DoA players tho, so I was looking for an ally that also does DoA for those 10-20 people that want to do DoA.
So looking out top Allies now, and most members told me I should try to get into YaWn. Ofcourse I heard alot of YaWn.

You Know We Are [KewL] 3027890

Around 90 very nice people, its always a party in our GC. Around 70 EXP UW/FoW/EotN players that can play with the top.

You Know We Are [KewL] 35ji9p3

Can't really think of something right now, I will let u know in this topic whenever I think of something. Also, if you have any questions feel free to PM me in-game any time.

Thanx for reading, i'm looking forward to get your replies and maybe also join your alliance with my guild soon.

Regards,
Roger Furiousblade, GL of KewL

Last edited by Rogeerr on Sun Jun 19 2011, 10:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
barbie
Queen B
barbie

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 10:03

can you please post the rest of your roster?
Back to top Go down
Rogeerr
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 10:15

Done:)
Back to top Go down
barbie
Queen B
barbie

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 10:24

i like the effort that was put in to this application. You have a great deal of activity. Looking at the screen, what is the primary language of your guild? Also could we have a link to your forums ?
Back to top Go down
Rogeerr
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 10:29

The most of us are Dutch, German or English. I am Dutch myself.
But its a req to talk english in GC/Ally chat, I dont want people to talk dutch in GC and halve of the guild don't understand.

Link to our Forum;

http://kewl-guild.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Kaiko
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 10:41

What are your average UW times Razz ?
Back to top Go down
Rogeerr
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 10:59

Myself I haven't done any UWsc. Started playing again in March since 2 years. Practising 24/7 in UW last days/weeks.

People in Guild mostly finish in 40-50mins, depends on there team.
Back to top Go down
Padre
Scrub
Padre

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 15:26

I would love to see them in the ally, very nice people to run with!
Back to top Go down
Skeet
UW GOD

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 20:55

Everything about this seems strong. They recruit in the right ways, their guild is established and nearly full, and can bring a stronger euro presence into the alliance.

+1 absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Rafi
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 22:10

Strong application. Seems like they will fit in great in this ally.
Back to top Go down
Rogeerr
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 06:20

Thats great to hear:)
Back to top Go down
shadow sin mg
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 14:08

I like it, seems would be a good addition for euro and UW lovers. Big roster, will bring more activity. /accept
Back to top Go down
Power
Scrub
Power

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 15:25

I do a lot of Pug UW and never seen em, but this app is nice, so worth giving them a shot.

PS. I'm obsessed with Fmaw Ashway;

+1

~Power
Back to top Go down
Rogeerr
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 15:33

I'm also obsessed with Fmaw:)
Hitting 1m points soon :L
Back to top Go down
Power
Scrub
Power

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 15:42

o.o Barbie can you invite them asap please? Kthx
Back to top Go down
barbie
Queen B
barbie

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 15:44

Lol patience and im at work bored out of my skull unless someone.gets me outta.it
Back to top Go down
Rogeerr
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 11:05

any updates/news?
Back to top Go down
barbie
Queen B
barbie

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 11:17

yes i just got on a little while ago, right now we have ode in the alliance on a trial basis for and will reevaluate in a few days to see how they are meshing within, this in noway means that we are closing ur application.
Back to top Go down
Power
Scrub
Power

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 15:52

Did Fmaw with them today and it was fun Razz

~Power
Back to top Go down
Aero
Beckah Rages as Emo
Aero

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] EmptyFri Jul 08 2011, 18:50

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know We Are [KewL]   You Know We Are [KewL] Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know We Are [KewL]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retired Bookah Syndicate [YaWn] :: Public Forums :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: